604B, Kaledonia, Off. Western Express Highway, Sahar Road, Andheri (East), Mumbai - 400 069
Monday to Saturday : 10AM - 6PM
Call - +91 22 66866500
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Delivery must be given to the transportation address given by you. It is your duty that it is conceivable to ship to the address according to ordinary working hours.
1. PCPPL ships as per the conveyance courses of events accommodated every item. We guarantee that we deliver as ahead of schedule as could reasonably be expected, yet for a few items the courses of events are longer because of the accessibility of items.
2. PCPPL does not accept any sourcing hazard, particularly with reference to a buy-by depiction. PCPPL is just obliged to deliver from existing stock or from stock requested from providers.
3. In case of major destruction, shipping may take a long duration due to some internal and external reasons. Examples, damage to machinery or fire at machine places, resource scarcity, strikes, and transport issues. But you will be informed according to whatever situation takes place.
4. PCPPL maintains whatever authority is needed to cancel the agreement of your order. Your payment done by credit card will be refunded to you according to the procedure. The procedure won’t take a long time as soon as you cancel your order your cancellation procedure will be started.
5. All delivery for orders are confirmed after you make confirmation of orders. Cash on delivery is applicable when confirmation of order is done and when it is delivered to the customer it is the end of the process with confirmation. If within 72 hours delivery is not taken by the customer due to address change or wrong address then it will be canceled by PCPPL.
6. For returns policies, please check our section on Delivery and Returns.
7. Retention of Title
Ownership of the goods is transferred to the member after full payment.
PCPPL is liable only for intent and gross negligence unless there are fraudulently concealed damages, damages for loss of life, limb, or health, or damage arising from any infringement of essential contractual obligations. The same applies to violations by PCPPL’s agents.
The satisfaction of our members is close to our hearts. Therefore, we endeavor to deal with your concerns as quickly as possible and always provide you with our feedback after receiving your input. For service inquiries, please contact our customer service department: Email:email@example.com
As part of your registration as a customer on PCPPL, you will be asked to provide personal data. This is data that is required by PCPPL to process the contracts concluded on PCPPL. All personal data is confidential and will be treated by PCPPL in accordance with relevant legal regulations. To safeguard your privacy in online payment transactions PCPPL uses the latest encryption techniques through our payment gateways.
2. Image Rights
All rights to use imagery on PCPPL lie with PCPPL or our partners. The use of the material – in whatever form – is prohibited unless explicit permission from PCPPL has been granted.
If you have any questions or need help, please reach out to us using below information. We’d love to hear you out and help you.